A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Stop the Madness!

   Good grief! The madness continues. We went to a New Year's get-together last night, and I ate a lot of stuff that should never have passed these lips. Jim and Cynthia brought his hot crab dip, and boy, was it ever good! I ate it on crackers at first, and then later, when I should have been through eating, I discovered that someone had brought a small loaf of bread, cut perfectly for dip. There is nothing better than crab dip with bread. Nothing! So the eating continued. Today, I absolutely must get back to saying NO to desserts. I do so good until the holidays; I am obviously going to have to figure out how to make more stuff with stevia. I thank God for that product every day! I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but Brown Cow plain yogurt with the cream on top is wonderful sweetened with stevia. I am thinking about how to make something with stevia and cream cheese. Any ideas?
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment