A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fun, Fun, Fun at the Stamp Convention!

   What a day! I went to the stamp convention in Hampton that I have been looking forward to since June, and it was as wonderful as I expected it to be. It wasn't very big, thank goodness! There were three vendors there who had the most incredible dies, and one had coordinating stamps and dies, and I could have dropped five thousand dollars easily. Easily! Needless  to say, I didn't spend more than a fraction of that, but it's a good thing I've been saving up for this.
   The three vendors also had the most fabulous samples, how I wish I could stamp like that! Without further ado, here are the pictures that I took. I wish they were better quality, and some of them are dark because the flash didn't work, but I am just going to upload all of them here, if I can get it to do all of them at once. Here's hoping!
   Click on the pictures to enlarge:


































































Whew! Yes, that's a lot of pictures! I think these are some of the prettiest samples I have ever seen, I wish I could have taken better pictures, one of these days I need to take a photography course. Tomorrow I will take pictures of what I bought and post them, I think I got some really good dies, and I love the stamps I bought. I am very thankful that God let me make it to this convention, with some money! Now I have to clean up the camper to so I won't feel so guilty, lol!
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment