A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Saturday, November 16, 2019

MY LATEST CARDS

   I haven't posted anything for a while, so I have quite a few cards to show. I am loving the Free Skate set, and was not going to do Christmas cards just yet but couldn't help myself. I tried to stick with Fall cards, but that fell by the wayside.
Here goes:
   I am not happy with this first one, I guess it's ok.


   I'm very happy with this one. I am enjoying the Stampin' Up! set Gather Together. It has a wonderful die set with it.






   I was copying a small rug that I have, but it didn't come out like I wanted it. Too many flowers probably.



   This is Stampin' Up's Birch background, and I love it!


   This is a totally random card. I liked this background paper, and I had a rooster stamp (SU!), so I came up with this.


   Now for Christmas:


This is the Free Skate set, and I think it is beautiful. I did the first two cards today, and the last one I did several weeks ago.



   Oops, forgot some:


   This is one of my all time favorites:



   I am loving the stamps, dies, and other products that I am getting from Stampin' Up! Signing up again, but as a hobbyist, was such a good decision.
   Well, I guess I need to get in the kitchen now and fix some chili.

Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment