A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

MY FIRST STAMPIN' UP! SALE-A-BRATION SAMPLE

   When I received an order with new cardstock, stamp pad, and a stamp and die set, which was free because of SaleA-Bration, I sat down and made this card. I am not really crazy about it, but I guess it's ok, I like the colors anyway. During Sale-A-Bration, January through March, you
can get free stamps, dies, paper, and embellishments with your Stampin' Up! order. I call this one my "Monet card". I used the following products:

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzazz
Other Products: Blue gems, Wink of Stella, Balmy Blue and Purple Posy Stampin' Blends
Stamps: Lovely Lily Pad
Dies: Lily Pad

    I will be posting another card made with more SAB products tomorrow, one that I like a lot more than this one.

Blessings,
Janis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment