A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Monday, January 29, 2018

LOTS OF HEARTS!

   So I have taken out my poor, neglected blog, dusted it off, and am writing a new post, the first since some time in 2013. What a chaotic, stressful 4 or 5 years it has been!
   I have been making hearts off and on for a few days, not knowing what I was going to do with them, and tonight it all came together. I have some really beautiful heart dies, and after a lot of cutting and some stamping, I have not only finished them but have decorated with them. I moved the first set to a different location, so there are two pictures with the same hearts.



   I also made a birthday banner for Libby's birthday last Monday, so much fun!
   I had bought an acrylic birthday themed stamp set so I could use it in my stamp tool (like a Misti but a cheaper version), not knowing when I would use it because I don't do birthday cards much, even with all the birthdays we have, but I was able to use it pretty quick. I am so thankful that I bought it!
   
   Last year I had 4 viruses, the flu, two infections that required antibiotics, swollen glands that required an antiviral, a skin cancer on my earlobe, and my back went out twice. I didn't really get back into life until October, and then my Mom fell on Nov. 1, and I went to stay with her until a couple of weeks ago. (You can see why I didn't send out a Christmas letter.) This year has gotten off to a much better start. We had been going like crazy the whole time I was with her, but we got to start the year off with a lot of rest thanks to the snow. Great way to start the year! She is doing really well except for a problem with itching, so please pray for her, she needs some relief. Andy is working in Georgia, but he is doing something kind of dangerous, so pray for him too. We all need so much prayer these days, it seems. I pray that everyone's year will go great!
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment