A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

TWO MORE CARDS

   So I have cards in various stages of completion, and all I had to do was glue these two together, which I managed to do the last two days, even though I am having the struggle of my life to do things right. I had to take the pink one apart and put it on a new background and card because I destroyed it trying to put the center piece on. Once I had the yellow one together, I noticed an indentation in the center piece. Good grief! I have switched from putting them together with double-sided tape to using Art Glitter Glue. It doesn't give me enough time to get it straight, but at least it doesn't stick down immediately like tape does. I am going to have to experiment with other glues because I used to be able to eyeball it and get things straight from the get-go, but can't do it now to save me. I wonder if it has something to do with losing central vision in my left eye. Oh well, that's as good an excuse as any.




   I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment