A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Catching Up

   I have been very had about posting, and I have pictures from as far back as Christmas that I haven't put on here, so here goes.
   First, I didn't do much stamping this year, but I did manage to make a few cards. Not that I sent any! I came down with something a few weeks before Christmas, so I didn't get much done this year.
   This is something that I started Christmas before last,  and finally finished the next Christmas. I covered a piece of cardboard with foil and ran it through the Big Kick with an embossing folder. It worked really, really well. My glue pen wouldn't work so I had a time putting glitter on the snowflakes. I love the Martha Stewart icicle punch that I used at the bottom. Be sure to click on each picture to enlarge it.
 I used a bag that I have been saving for a long time for the heart on this one.
I love the Martha Stewart gingerbread boy punch that I used here.

The first tag was made with a piece of corrugated cardboard. Pulling off some of the covering and exposing some of the inside is very popular now. It makes a nice tag. I wish I had some of Tanmy's to put on here. Hers were great! You can't really see the next tag because of the glare, but it was a Tim Holtz style plaid made with alcohol inks, I think. The last three were done with the Stampin' Up! ornament punch, which I call
"the turnip", LOL. The snowflakes came from the SU! snowflake die. Love that thing!





And lastly, this is our tree from 2010. I don't think I have ever seen gifts arranged more artistically. Beth did it, of course, and she did a great job.

I thought the washer and dryer in the background were a nice touch! Very festive!
   Well, that's it for Christmas. Next blog will have pictures from lunch at Jester's with friends.
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment