A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Monday, January 20, 2020

ACCIDENTAL ART

   I was looking at a paper arts magazine, Somerset Life, which is no longer being published unfortunately, and I saw a tag that gave me an idea. So I die cut a tag, found a piece of paper to cover it with, thought for a minute about how I was going to do the tag, which involved cutting scalloped circles out of patterned paper to make a flower, and then some hearts that I had punched out of some very pretty paper earlier that day caught my eye. I laid three of them on the tag, and voila! Accidental art. It was nothing like what I was planning to do, but I love it! I should have put the words on in a different order, but it's too late now.

   I am knee deep in hearts here, and hope to actually put them together on some cards this week. Stay tuned!

Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment