A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

MORE STAMPIN' UP! SALE-A-BRATION SAMPLES

   I have made a couple of cards using Sale-A-Bration sets, dies, and punches. I also used some stamps and dies from the new Mini Catalog. I am just loving the products that Stampin' Up! is putting out these days!
   This is my favorite card that I have done lately:


The products used for this card are:
     Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms
     Punches: Small Bloom Punch
     Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue
     Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue
     
The next one is about half and half: half SAB products and half mini catalog products. I really love the decorative strip at the top and bottom, which is a die from the Lily Pad die set. The punch, die, and Thoughtful Blooms stamp set are all free products that you can get during Sale-A-Bration, which runs from January through March.


Products Used:
       Dies: Lily Pad
     Punches: Heart Punch Pack
     Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Granny Apple Green
     Ink: Real Red, Granny Apple Green
     Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms, Heartfelt

   I have two cards for my next post, and then I will be caught up, I hope.

Blessings,
Janis
   


No comments:

Post a Comment