A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

MORE CARDS!

   I have been so stressed out that last week I spent almost the entire week stamping. I didn't accomplish a whole lot, but I did a lot of organization that will help me do things more easily.
   I am still not happy with what I am doing, but I put together a card today that I am very happy with. Finally!


   This next one is too dark. I took really good pictures with my old iPad, but the new one is driving me crazy. This is not an improvement, Apple! These are the cards that I have done since my last post, and some little note cards that I have had a ball doing.




   This one needs something, I just haven't figured out what yet.








   You can't see the embossed backgrounds on the white note cards, so click on it to see them better. (Nope, it doesn't help, but you can see the note cards better.)
   All this has saved my sanity this past week, let me tell you. By the time the insurance company finally got around to admitting liability and agreeing to fix my car, I was a basket case. 
   I have 4 people who would like to get together once a month to do a few projects, and I have decided that since I am not building a business with Stampin' Up!, I am going to have no requirements as to ordering. We are just going to get together and have fun.If anyone wants to learn techniques, just let me know. 

Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment