A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Saturday, August 24, 2019

NEW PRODUCTS TO PLAY WITH

   I have never worked so hard on a card in my life! But, it is as straight as you can humanly get it, even though the picture doesn't show that. I was determined that I was not going to put this thing together crookedly, and I think I succeeded. I am loving this new set from Stampin' Up!, Floral Essence, and the punch that cuts out the flower. I also love the new paper and pad that I got in Pretty Peacock. I can't wait to explore new color combinations. This is the card that I have worked on off and on all day. I just wish I could get it to show the true color of the teal paper. The sentiment is stamped on a piece cut with a die from my new die set, Stitched Nested Labels. It goes from a die smaller than this one up to a large die, and is a wonderful set.


   Hopefully it won't take so long to do cards tomorrow. I am having a ball because a lot of things that have been driving me crazy have been resolved. My car has been fixed from both wrecks, I have picked out the tile and floors for the bathrooms, the floor for the kitchen, and I visited the bedroom set that I bought a while back and I love it! I didn't remember it correctly at all and thought that it wouldn't do, but it doesn't look anything like I thought it did, lol. I love it! Now if we could just light a fire under the contractor. 
   Well, I guess it is time to get ready for bed. Unfortunately, I can't stamp all night.
Blessings, 
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment