A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New samples at last!

   Well, just one new sample and one in progress. Two weeks ago when my stamp group got together I started a card, and I just now finished it. Big sigh! Obviously, I won't be invited to be on anyone's design team anytime soon. Those girls turn out a card in an hour or two! We also finally found some marbles and were able to do some rolling marble backgrounds. After I did a few, I mopped up the ink in the bottom of the container with a piece of cardstock, and I punched a butterfly out of that and covered it with my favorite Stickles: Stardust. I think it will be a nice card; hopefully I will finish it a little sooner than the last one!
Actually, I think I really hate this first card! If you are looking at my blog for the first time, please scroll down to see some other samples. They are much better!

There are some problems with this card, but I am not going to worry about it. It is what it is! The picture really stinks! I used the new distress inks: bundled sage, spun sugar, and victorian velvet. I love these new colors!
I think this is a pretty cool background. The butterfly is just lying there; it isn't stuck down yet. Who knows, I might not even use it.
   Well, that's it for today. Maybe I will get some more stamping done this afternoon, after my hair appointment.
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment