A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Anniversary Party

   Beth, Mom and I went to my cousins' (Shirley & Glenn Goodson) 60th anniversary party a week or so ago. In my last post I was with my mother's family; this is my father's family. I have not seen them in a long time, so it was great seeing everyone. As usual I just snapped away and didn't pay a whole lot of attention to posing anyone. I know, I have to stop doing that! Without further ado, here are the pics:
   This first one is Shirley's sister Katharine, my mother (so pretty!), and Beth.
Left to right: Katharine's daughter Lisa, her husband Tim, and Glenn.The food was wonderful, especially the cheese spread that Trish, Glenn and Shirley's daughter-in-law, made. Of course it was, it involved cream cheese and a half cup of butter!

 Shirley and Glenn on the right:


See what wonderful pictures I take? 

Trish and Kathy. Wish I knew what they were saying, it must have been funny!
   I really like this last picture. Didn't everything look nice? It was a great party and I really enjoyed seeing everyone. Hopefully we will see them sooner in the future. By the way, the cake looked really good (sigh).
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment