A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Friday, June 25, 2010

New Samples

   I finally got around to downloading pictures, and I am going to break this up into 2 or 3 posts, because I have a lot of pictures! In this post I am showing my new samples, not many to look at, but I finally got into my studio yesterday and did something after a long hiatus. It was quite a relief to do something creative for a change. Beth wanted some clothespins to put on her refrigerator so I worked on that. I made 3, and I'm not too crazy about the one with the heart. I should have done more with the clothespin, but, oh well. Too late now. Be sure to click on the pictures to get a much better look.
Here are the first clothespins I did, along with some tags that I did last year. Oh, the one with the red and black was done by Tammy several years ago for Valentine's.

That's all for the samples.You can see what I did with all my SU! boxes; now I can see what each set is without getting up close. It's a wonderful thing!
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment