A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Madness Continues

Man, I've got to get a grip! Friday we went to K&W for supper, and I was SO hungry. Did I want grilled chicken and salad? Of course not! I wanted country style steak and mashed potatoes and gravy and black-eyed peas. Did you see a mention of a green vegetable in that? Of course not! I usually don't eat that much food, but this time I ate the whole thing, and then topped it off with sugar free blueberry pie. As if that wasn't enough, Andy and I went to Waffle House this morning for breakfast. I won't even go into that. AND I missed doing my exercise routine yesterday. Was going to do it today, but did I? OF COURSE NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment