A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

   I'm sitting in Atlanta Bread Co. in Aiken, SC catching up with Facebook, email, and my blogs that I follow through Google Reader. I will be here for a few weeks, WITHOUT any stamps, etc.! I will probably be here until the stamp convention in Columbia in February is over, and then I intend to go home and stamp my little heart out! I have been sitting here for hours on the internet, and I hope my feet don't lose circulation. Not to mention that I am dying to go...Oh well, we won't go into that.
   Andy's transmission blew up on the way back here a couple of weeks ago, and it looks like we are going to get a lawyer and sue the dealership who worked on it because they are responsible for this. He had to get a motel, have the truck towed from Columbia to Aiken, rent a car, and have a rebuilt transmission put in. Oh, and he lost a day's work. They owe us big time!!! And this is the second Dodge truck that this problem has happened to. Fortunately the transmission didn't blow up in the other one.
   Wish I could put a sample on. I will try to transfer some pictures from my camera later this week and post them. One bright spot: we hooked up the converter box last night and we can get 4 channels! Yay! Well, it beats nothing now, doesn't it? And one of them is a retro channel; last night we watched Knight Rider and The A-Team (old favorites), and Airwolf came on this morning! Wow! Haven't seen THAT in a long time!
   Isn't the warm air wonderful? Hope to post again this week.
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment