A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Monday, December 21, 2009

More Samples!

   Here are the rest of the samples that I photographed today:


I used an old SU image and embossed everything in gold. Had a GREAT time tying the little bows on the stars (not!). I used a bowmaker, but it wasn't easy.

I used a Sizzix large snowflake die from SU and a SU image. Click to see the glitter.


This is my favorite card this year. I just love the color and glitz and everything about it! The ribbon, images, ink and paper are all SU. If I am becoming a broken record about SU products, it's because I was a demonstrator for them for eight years. I still buy a lot of products from them.
 This next one is my "other" favorite. I couldn't decide which photo to use, so I am putting them both on here.



I used Nestibilities Labels 1 and an old SU set.




















This one has the MS lace edge punch, which I dearly love. I saw this used in several samples in a magazine earlier this year, and couldn't find one anywhere. Apparently a LOT of people fell in love with it as I did. And I LOVE the MS leaf punch.

I have a bunch of these red tags, and I grabbed one one day and started trying stuff out on it. I tried stamping with the frost white paint that is in SU's mini-catalog. That didn't work too well because of my method of applying the paint to the stamp, but I have come up with a better way to do it since then: I use a foam dauber to apply the paint. After a few days of trying out ideas on the tag, I decided that I might actually be able to use it so I stuck the angel image and snowflake on it.  The other tag didn't show up as well in the picture, but it has a distress ink bg, SU images, and the small fleur de lis pendant diecut from Spellbinders.

This is my version of Tim's first Christmas tag. I'm not real crazy about it, but shared it anyway. Hopefully if you click on it you will be able to see the rock candy stickles on the snowman.

This was made with the fleur de lis pendant die and MS lace punch.
Well, that is pretty much it. I have a few more, but have to get better pictures of them. I hope you have enjoyed looking at my samples, and that you will join me for a few pics of my Christmas decorations in the next post.
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment