A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Samples coming soon!

Stay tuned! I think I am really close to putting my Christmas samples on here. Maybe tonight!
   The house has been a disaster for so long, but I have slowly but surely reclaimed it, room by room, over the last few weeks, and today I am in the last room, the den. I have to decorate the Christmas tree, which has been sitting here with nothing but lights and a little garland since Thanksgiving, and put out a few other decorations, and then go through the boxes and eliminate everything that I can. THEN I have to clean the room and the house will be clean! What a relief that will be! I wish I could clean it and then leave so I won't mess it up before Christmas.
   Merry Christmas to everyone!
Janis
http://www.marketamerica.com/livingfree

No comments:

Post a Comment