A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Quest for Health, Part III and Other Things

   I am reading a really wonderful book, The Misunderstood God, by Darin Hufford. The lies that I have believed about God are amazing! I am so thankful that He is showing me the truth, and I am shedding tons of garbage that I have been taught. God is so sweet, and kind, and loving, and He loves us unconditionally, as we are.   
   I said that in this post I would talk about how I kind of messed up this year with my diet and put on a few extra pounds. When I first started my health regimen, I was here by myself because Andy spent 4 months working in Alabama, and I stayed here so I could concentrate on food and exercise. When we got back together, I started eating more food, and eating in restaurants more. I wasn't eating as much vegetables and fruit, and so I was getting more calories per meal. I have put on about 5 pounds, and I am hoping that at least half of that is water because I am getting way too much salt. I never stopped exercising, but you have to eat well because exercise alone won't keep you thin. My goal is to be back to where I was a year ago by the end of January. I didn't start this just to lose weight, and it is not all about that. I have to lose weight in order to control the diabetes.
   Something that I didn't mention about all this is the supplements that I take. I couldn't have done anything that I am doing if I didn't take the vitamins and antioxidants that I get from my business, Living Free. I am a Market America independent distributor, and I am so very thankful for the wonderful supplements that we have. I have taken a lot of vitamins for years, but I got to the point where I could hardly swallow all those pills and capsules. Most of what I take now is in our Isotonix line, which are supplements that you mix with water and drink. What a blessing! When you mix the right amount of powder with the right amount of water, it forms an isotonic solution which you drink on an empty stomach. The solution is the same ph as your body fluids, so the stomach opens the valve to the small intestine immediately, and the mixture gets into your bloodstream quickly so that you get maximum benefit from the vitamins because they don't have to be digested. Our number one product is OPC-3, which is a blend of powerful antioxidants. This product does a lot of different things for a lot of people; I have heard many amazing testimonies, like the girl who had MS and was in a wheelchair until she started taking OPC-3. When we met her a couple of years after that, you could not tell that she had any problems. I will be sharing testimonies from time to time about this and other products, because I just have to share what these products can do for you. I know firsthand what they can do, and I want health for everyone; always have. I don't make a huge profit on these products; I just want you to be healthy, have energy, feel good, etc.. I will be putting a link to my website on here when I figure out how to do that. In the meantime, I will sign each post with the address.
   I don't have any more pictures of my samples to put on here; I will try to do that tomorrow.
Blessings,
Janis
livingfree

No comments:

Post a Comment