A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally! Samples!

Well, I finally was able to take some halfway decent pictures and upload them. And fast, too! They aren't the quality that I would like, but this is the best I can do right now. Hope you enjoy them!

I made the star from instructions that I got from another blog. I will find the link and post it sometime in the next few days. It is made using the SU tag punches. If you click on the picture you can see the glitter better.

I wish you could see how beautiful this is; the gold paper is so pretty, and the gold stars. I used a SU image.


I used distress inks on this one, and some rock candy stickles (I have decided to forego using capitals ala Tim Holtz).

                                                       Another SU image, and their Top Note die.

                        I think this was made with a current SU set, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it is SU.

I bought the gingerbread boy stamp at a craft store. The holly punch is Martha Stewart. I am loving this punch! The greeting is from a clear stamp set that I also love, and the card was cut with a Sizzix die that I got from SU.
   I have to run, will put more on later today.
Blessings,
Janis
http://www.marketamerica.com/livingfree

No comments:

Post a Comment