A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

   It just occurred to me that I hadn't looked for comments on this blog. I am sorry that I didn't see your comments until now, and thanks to everyone who posted one; I will check more often from now on.
   Here's an update on the microwave steamer that I bought on QVC: it works really well for potatoes, which is the main thing I wanted it for. That is the only thing I have cooked in it, and I had trouble with it only one time. I checked the potatoes with a fork, and they were hard, so I cooked them longer, but I think they were hard because they were already overcooked, and I just made them worse. Most of them were ok, but some of them were too overcooked to eat, so I won't cook them so long next time. I am going to try some other vegetables in it next week with some herbs and garlic. Hopefully it will infuse the flavor into the vegetables. I will let you know how it works.
Blessings,
Janis
  

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You start a blog and don't look for comments!!! It seems like you would get an e-mail when a comment posts.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete