A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snow and Stamp Convention

   Ok, let's start with the snow pictures. First up is the view behind our camper in Jackson, SC. It was beautiful, but I would have enjoyed it more if the transformers hadn't blown.
Doesn't that look cold? Believe me, it was! I wish the picture had come out better, and if I had photshop I could make it look better, but, oh well.....
It looked a lot whiter in person!
I don't remember that the ground wasn't covered any more than that. Oh well.......
This was across the street from the campground:
 Now this is more like it! The other views were as pretty as this, but the pictures sure don't show it!
   Next are some pictures that I took at the stamp convention, and they are all from the Stamper's Anonymous booth. If you click on the pictures you can see them better.

Oops! Actually, this picture is from another booth. I had forgotten about these. I don't remember the name of this booth; I will have to go look it up. Here's more from this one:
  NOW we are in the Stamper's Anonymous booth. Love that Wendy Vecchi:

 Well, that's it. I just made a card for Amelia's birthday that I will try to get on here later today. I also altered an envelope, one of those you get in bills. I think everyone would fall over laughing if I put it on here, so I won't. I like it, but I don't think many people would "get it". I might put it on here anyway so you can see how crazy I am.
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment