A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Envelope Samples

   Ok, I am making another attempt to put a post on. Hopefully this will not take several HOURS like the last post. ARGHHHHH! I have signed up for an online tutorial on blogging that I hope will teach me all the things I need to know to do a decent looking blog. It doesn't start until the middle of April; I can't wait!
    I made these envelopes a couple of weeks ago. I also made some altered envelopes using some that came with bills. The first 3 I made, and the last 2 are altered. I am enjoying using the altered ones for coupons and deposits.
   I cropped this and it is crooked. Don't know how to fix that!
The altered envelopes look kind of crummy, but they were meant to look this way, believe it or not. I distressed a piece of  printer paper with the new distress ink colors, stuck them to the envelope, and stamped them. I crushed  the paper before distressing to give it the veins. The stamps are from one of my favorite Stampin' Up! sets, Watercolor Garden. I have a lot of ideas for my new bird punch from SU! and paper bags, and I am planning to work on that next week, so stay tuned!
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment