A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Samples

I made some little boxes for the kids, Beth and Daphene and my mother, and  put a Cadbury Creme Egg in each one, and finally found my camera and took pictures of them today. They were more work than I thought they would be, but they turned out to be pretty cute. My mother loves Jordan Almonds so I made her a basket for those.
These are some hearts that I did recently.



I wanted to put some envelopes on also, but it has taken me hours to get this far. Everything I tried to do went wrong, so I'm quitting while I'm ahead. I also have some pictures of Cara and Amelia (my granddaughters) washing my car. Hopefully I will get them on tonight. Have a great holiday!
Blessings,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment