A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Food, Good Fun, Good Friends

   Before I left town in August, we met for breakfast one Sunday morning at Jim & Cynthia's. The conversation was great, as was the food. So many times Jesus met with people over food, and I love it when we do too. So here are some pictures that I took, or maybe Jim took them, I'm not sure now.



We should do this again, but do potluck so Cynthia won't have to do all the work. Of course, some people did bring something to share, but I forgot to bring what I had planned. No big surprise there! I haven't remembered anything 5 minutes for the last couple of months, but I think I am getting better. I was beginning to think I was coming down with Alzheimers (sp?) I really, really miss getting together with you guys on Sundays. I am so glad that we have some free believer friends here in SC.
Blessings,
 Janis
PS. Obviously, Jim took these pictures!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment