A collection of my many interests: rubber stamping, health and nutrition, all things Market America, my spiritual journey, and the mishaps and quirks of my everyday life.

Friday, October 1, 2010

My Class with the Queen of Stamping: Wendy Vecchi

   When Andy first started working at the Savannah River site in SC  last July, I found out that Wendy Vecchi was going to do a class August of this year at the stamp shop in West Columbia. I waited for over a year for this class, and it was wonderful! I feel so fortunate to be able to take a class with someone as big in the stamping world as Wendy Vecchi. Now if I could just get to a Tim Holtz class!






   And here is the finished project. This is actually a lot brighter than it really is, but I have spent at least an hour trying to get it right and I JUST CAN'T!!!!

I haven't been able to publish this post either. The first two went on beautifully, but I have had nothing but problems with this one. Hopefully I will get it on here tonight. Needless to say, there is gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair!
Blessings,
Janis


No comments:

Post a Comment